Learn Malay with Adlan

Why I Started this Blog

Hi everyone! Welcome to my blog where you can learn about the Malay language. I started this blog as I realised that there were not as many resources for non-locals to learn the language. As an enthuastic language learner such as myself, I could enjoy a lot of resources online when I study other languages. Due to that, I hope I'll be able to share as much knowledge as possible to those who are learning Malay. 

Online Lesson with Adlan

I also provide online lessons for anyone who's interested in a more structured approached personalised to your needs. Feel free to reach out if you need more details.



Book Now: https://www.picktime.com/Adlan

Intro Video: bit.ly/MalayIntro





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Word of the Day: How to use 'Sampai'

Comparison: Nak vs Mau

Word of the Day: How to use 'Untuk'